This paper is to be returned to the Chancellor of the A.·.A.·. through the Adeptus Minor admitting.
A.·.A.·. Publication in Class D.
F. The Task of a Dominus Liminus.
0. Let any Philosophus be appointed by authority a Dominus Liminis.
Let him then read through this note of his office and sign it.
Let him cause the necessary addition to be made to his Philosophus' robe.
Let him receive Liber Mysteriorum.
Let him make an appointment with his Dominus Liminis at the pleasure of the latter for the confering of advancement.
1. The Dominus Liminis shall proceed to the Grade of Adeptus Minor at any time that authority confers it.
2. He shall pass examination in Liber III, Cap. III.
3. He shall meditate on the diverse knowledge and Power that he has acquired, and harmonize it perfectly. And in this matter shall he be judged by the Praemonstrator of the A.·.A.·.
4. He shall accept an office in a Temple of Initiation, and commit to memory a part appointed by the Imperator of the A.·.A.·.
5. Besides all this, he shall abide upon the Threshold. Let him remember that the word Dominus Liminis is no idle term, but that his mastery will often be disputed, when he knoweth it not.
6. When at last he hath attained the grade of Adeptus Minor, let him humble himself exceedingly.
7. He may at any moment withdraw from his association with the A.·.A.·. simply notifying the Adept who introduced him.
8. He shall everywhere proclaim openly his connection with the A.·.A.·. and speak of It and Its principles (even so little as he understandeth) for that mystery is the enemy of Truth.
Furthermore, he shall construct the magic Lamp, according to instructions in Liber A.
Six months after his admission to the Grade, he shall go to his Adeptus Minor, pass the necessary tests, and repeat to him his appointed part in the Temple of Initiation.
9. He shall in every way establish perfect control of his intuition, according to the advice of his Adeptus Minor, for that the ordeal of advancement is no light one.
10. Thus and not otherwise may he obtain to the great reward: YEA, MAY HE OBTAIN THE GREAT REWARD!
THE OATH OF A DOMINUS LIMINIS. I,________________________________________________, (motto) being of sound mind and Body, and prepared, on this _____________ day of___________________(An _________ Sun in _____________________degrees) do hereby resolve: in the Presence of _________________________________, an Adeptus Minor of the A.·.A.·.: To prosecute the Great Work: which is, to obtain control of the aspirations of my own being. Further, I promise to observe zeal in service to the Philosophi under me, and to deny myself utterly on their behalf. May the A.·.A.·. crown the work, lend me of Its wisdom in the work, enable me to understand the work! Reverence, duty, sympathy, do I bring to the A.·.A.·. and right soon may I be admitted to the knowlegde and conversation of the A.·.A.·.! Witness my hand[motto]____________________________________