Welcome to the home page of the Temple of Thelema and College of Thelema, a California Non-Profit Religious organization.
Temple of Thelema is a true Outer Order of the Greater Mysteries, providing ceremonial initiation; structured training; and regular group work, all in conformity with the principles of The Book of the Law. An investment of time, effort, and commitment is expected from each member. Each is expected to aspire fervently to the Great Work; to dare, with courage undaunted, to perfect that Work; and ever to apply his or her best effort to effect Harmony within the Order, and within the world in general.
Founded in service to the A∴A∴, the College of Thelema seeks to guide the student to an understanding of the Law of Thelema. Most especially, this means a deeper understanding of oneself and of one's True Will. A combination of instruction techniques is employed, including seminars, written texts, and individual work. For over twenty years, the College of Thelema published the journals In the Continuum (1973-1996) and Black Pearl (1997-2003), maintaining high standards in Thelemic education.
- FORUM: Temple of Thelema hosts online forums at HeruRaHa.net. Create a profile and join in on the myriad discussions related to Thelemic magick & mysticism.
- BOOKS & PERIODICALS: Updates on our publications:
- NEW! Now available... C.O.T. is pleased to announce its publication of PEARLS OF WISDOM by James A. Eshelman. This beautiful 480-page volume (a library-grade paperback) retails for $30. Read about it here.
- NEW EDITION! A FREE DIGITAL BOOK April 2016. Sidereal Mundane Astrology by James A. Eshelman is now available. This book is a free download, like our digital copies of In the Continuum and Black Pearl. Download it here.
- THE ETHICS OF THELEMA is a free digital monograph, a collation of four important essays on this topic of living life in a Thelemic way. This is small collection is a great place to start learning about Thelema!
- For collectors of elegant books: Copies are still available of 776½ deluxe signed & numbered limited edition (red leather-bound, gilded pages, superior physical design, only 156 copies). Read about it (and order through C.O.T.) here.
- C.O.T.’s highly regarded journals In the Continuum (1973-1996, edited by Soror Meral) and Black Pearl (1997-2002, edited by James A. Eshelman) are now available at no charge. You can download all issues. (We recommend the bundled sets.)